The following forms are Due for ALL STUDENTS (new and returning) on Check In Day – August 14th 3:00-5:30.
- BVSD Student Emergency Card / BVSD Student Emergency Card (SPANISH)
- Directory/Email Form (PDF download coming soon!)
- Appropriate Use of Technology Form / Appropriate Use of Technology Form – Spanish
(Please note: The Appropriate Use of Technology form is ONLY Required for Kindergarten, 4th grade and All NEW students to Columbine!)
- Parent & Student Sign-off Form / Parent & Student Sign-off Form (SPANISH)(Student and Parent initials/signatures required on this form) – Please read Rights and Responsibilities Parent Guide before signing these forms.
- If your child requires medications to be administered at school, please complete Medication Administration Authorization form – Bring any medications that need to be administered at school to Registration day along with a completed Request for Giving Medication form for each medication signed by you and your physician. For more information please visit our Medications in School page.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please visit our Volunteering page for details and forms.
Forms for After School Activities