Student Check In for 2015
Student Check In is on August 14 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm. Please call the office at 720-561-2500 for more information.
The following forms are Due for ALL STUDENTS (new and returning) on Registration Day
- BVSD Student Emergency Card / BVSD Student Emergency Card (SPANISH)
- Directory/Email Form (PDF download coming soon!)
- Appropriate Use of Technology Form / Appropriate Use of Technology Form – Spanish
(Please note: The Appropriate Use of Technology form is ONLY Required for Kindergarten, 4th grade and All NEW students to Columbine!)
- Parent & Student Sign-off Form / Parent & Student Sign-off Form (SPANISH) Both student AND parent initials/signatures required on this form) – Please read Rights and Responsibilities Parent Guide before signing these forms.
- If your child requires medications to be administered at school, please complete Medication Administration Authorization form – Bring any medications that need to be administered at school to Registration day along with a completed Request for Giving Medication form for each medication signed by you and your physician. For more information please visit our Medications in School page.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please visit our Volunteering page for details and forms.
Please visit our School Supplies page.
Other Important Information for Parents
- Parent Handbook
- District School Lunch Information – To put money in your child’s account click on: VisitPayForIt.net
- Transportation– Transportation site — To determine your bus stop and pick-up time, if applicable, call the Transportation Department at 720-561-5120.
- Childcare– If you need before or afterschool childcare, see the After School page.